- Hold the + button for 7 seconds until the words ’PRESS MODE TO COMMENCE PAIRING’ appear. Then press mode button to confirm. The words ‘LOOKING FOR NEW PAIR’ will appear.
- Open the Flitecell lid and place the Flitecell clip on the Flitecell to keep it powered on.
- Place the base of the Flite controller on the pairing target on the eFoil(between the Flitecell cables).
- Whilst searching for a new pair, the LED lights at the rear of the board will display as Orange chasing (scrolling over and over).
- Once paired successfully, the LEDs will change to a solid light blue colour.
- Remove the Flitecell clip and shut the Flitecell lid.
- Perform the next operation within 10 seconds (before the Flitecell switches off and powers off the system) or place the Flitecell clip on the Flitecell to keep it powered on.
DO NOT HOLD THE FLITE CONTROLLER IN THE PAIRING POSITION FOR LONGER THAN NECESSARY. A LONG HOLD WITHOUT THE SYSTEM PAIRING WILL EITHER POWER DOWN THE SYSTEM (FLITECELL SWITCHING OFF) OR PUT THE BOARD INTO SOFTWARE UPDATE MODE REQUIRING THE BOARD TO BE RESET BY DISCONNECTING FLITECELL POWER LEADS AND RECONNECTING.