- Insert the Flitecell into the Fliteboard. Connect the Flitebox power cables to Flitecell. Close the Fliteboard lid and wait for the audible beep indicating the board is switched on.
- Open the Fliteboard lid and place the base of the Flite Controller on the pairing target of the Flitebox (between the Flitecell cables). Note: With the lid open, the system will shut down after 10 seconds.
- Once the LED lights change to scrolling orange, remove the Flite Controller from the pairing target and close the lid.
- Set the controller into pairing mode by holding the + button for 7 seconds until the words 'PRESS MODE TO COMMENCE PAIRING' appear. Then press mode button to confirm. The words 'LOOKING FOR NEW PAIR' will appear.
- Once paired successfully, the LEDs will change to a solid light blue colour.
- Fasten the latches once paired successfully.
Troubleshooting: If the lights are not solid blue, or the battery icon on your Flite Controller is crossed out, this indicates that the Flitecell has not paired, and the process needs to be repeated from Step 1.
Notes: The Magnetic Clip can be used to keep Flitecell activated longer than 10 seconds. Remove once paired.
DO NOT HOLD THE FLITE CONTROLLER IN THE PAIRING POSITION FOR LONGER THAN NECESSARY. A LONG HOLD WITHOUT THE SYSTEM PAIRING WILL EITHER POWER DOWN THE SYSTEM (FLITECELL SWITCHING OFF) OR PUT THE BOARD INTO SOFTWARE UPDATE MODE REQUIRING THE BOARD TO BE RESET BY DISCONNECTING FLITECELL POWER LEADS AND RECONNECTING.