1. Keep Flitecell stored out of the reach of children and pets.
2. DO NOT store the Flitecell near heat sources such as a furnace or heater.
3. DO NOT leave the Flitecell inside of a vehicle on hot days.
4. Ideal Flitecell storage temperature between 10°C (50°F) and 25°C (77°F) in a safe, dry place.
5. Do NOT store the Flitecell whilst charging. Disconnect the charger when not in use.
6. DO NOT store the Flitecell fully charged or discharged for a longer period of time.
7. For long or short term storage of Flitecell, a charge state of 40% (1 LED ON indicates 25 - 35% charge) is optimal. Only fully charge the Flitecell when planning a ride. We recommend that you discharge the Flitecell during your final session of the season.
8. After long term storage of your Fliteboard components and before use, you are required to charge the Flitecell and Flite controller to 100% using the supplied Fliteboard chargers. These charging processes may take longer than normal (up to 24 hours) but this gives you time to inspect and perform routine maintenance and checks before your ride.