1. Wipe Flitecell down with a wet cloth (freshwater), and clean Flitecell contacts and data connector with Contact Cleaner.
2. Flitecell is water resistant but it should remain dry where possible. DO NOT submerge or shower.
3. Avoid placing Flitecell on the sand, which can make its way into the Flitecell cavity and scratch surfaces.
4. DO NOT charge the Flitecell immediately after use. The Flitecell temperature may be too high. Allow 30mins between riding and charging to allow for cooling.
5. DO NOT clean the Flitecell or charger with denatured alcohol or other flammable solvents.
IF THE BOARD HAS LEAKED AND / OR THE FLITECELL HAS BEEN SUBMERGED IN WATER, INSPECT FOR WATER INGRESS USING THE SIGHT GLASS LOCATED ON THE SIDE OF THE FLITECELL.
STAND THE FLITECELL UP ON ITS BOTTOM END FOR ONE MINUTE AND THEN PLACE THE FLITECELL ON ITS SIDE WITH THE SIGHT GLASS FACING DOWN FOR ONE MINUTE. INSIDE THE SIGHTGLASS IS A COLOUR CHANGING LABEL WHICH WILL TURN RED IF WATER IS PRESENT. INSPECT THE SIGHT GLASS AND CONFIRM THAT WATER IS NOT PRESENT BEFORE CHARGING AND
USING A FLITECELL THAT HAS BEEN IMMERSED IN WATER.
IF A FLITECELL HAS BEEN DROPPED OR DAMAGED, CONTACT FLITEBOARD IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE THE FLITECELL.
Examine the charger regularly for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure or other parts.
1. Keep Flitecell stored out of the reach of children and pets.
2. DO NOT store the Flitecell near heat sources such as a furnace or heater.
3. DO NOT leave the Flitecell inside of a vehicle on hot days.
4. Ideal Flitecell storage temperature between 10°C (50°F) and 25°C (77°F) in a safe, dry place.
5. Do NOT store the Flitecell whilst charging. Disconnect the charger when not in use.
6. DO NOT store the Flitecell fully charged or discharged for a longer period of time.
7. For long or short term storage of Flitecell, a charge state of 40% (1 LED ON indicates 25 - 35% charge) is optimal. Only fully charge the Flitecell when planning a ride. We recommend that you discharge the Flitecell during your final session of the season.
8. After long term storage of your Fliteboard components and before use, you are required to charge the Flitecell and Flite controller to 100% using the supplied Fliteboard chargers. These charging processes may take longer than normal (up to 24 hours) but this gives you time to inspect and perform routine maintenance and checks before your ride.