- THE BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS) BALANCES AND OPTIMISES FLITECELL DURING EACH CHARGE CYCLE.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO LEAVE THE FLITECELL CONNECTED TO A POWERED OFF CHARGER AFTER A FULL CHARGING CYCLE, WITH THE MAGNET STILL CONNECTED (THIS KEEPS THE FLITECELL ON ONLY).
- THIS ENSURES THAT BOTH THE TERMINALS +/- ARE PROTECTED FROM SHORTING AND THE CELLS WITHIN THE FLITECELL CONTINUE TO SELF-BALANCE BETWEEN USE.
- NOTE IF YOU HAVE A TITANIUM FLITECELL THESE STEPS ARE NOT REQUIRED, AS IT CONTAINS SELF BALANCING TECHNOLOGY
Articles in this section
- True Glide Installation Instructions
- Troubleshooting Guide
- True Glide Prop Maintenance
- True Glide Prop Installation and Care Instructions
- Flitecell - 6 Monthly Checklist
- Flitecell - balancing & optimisation
- Flitecell - Safety and Shipping
- Flitecell - Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Handle Installation
- Wings - Cruiser 1800 and Cruiser Jet 1800 Compatibility | Series 1
Flitecell - balancing & optimisation
Copyright © Fliteboard . All Rights Reserved. Fliteboard is located on the traditional lands of the Arakwal people of the Bundjalung Nation. We pay our respects to Elders both past and present, and recognise and respect their abiding connection to this land, its waterways and community. Arakwal people have nurtured this land for over 22,000 years and continue to do so today.